TRAIN UPDATE Powertrain ready

 
The slip shafts have been installed to the motor and the wheels installed  the power train is ready to be assembled to the train frame.
I used threaded brass pipe for the slip shaft extensions because they fit snug.  I cut out the keyed slots  and then attached them to galvanized bell reducers.  I used 3/4" threaded pipe and 3/4" threaded pipe caps to complete the axels.  (see enclosed pictures).   I hope to have the engine frame assmebled and ready to run over the Holiday weekend.
 
Here are pictures .
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: